We are looking for an energetic and passionate Boxing Coach to work with our members (clients), competitive team, corporate groups, and one-on-one clients. This individual will assist the regularly scheduled classes, lead corporate group or private sessions, and work with individual clients in a 1on1-2 setting. Planning and implementing developmentally appropriate session plans that are creative, flexible and adaptable.
The position includes, but is not limited to, the following duties:
· Provide high-level customer service.
· Communicate with clients to answer questions and schedule sessions.
· Plan and implement appropriate lesson plans.
· Provide a safe, positive and well-managed learning environment for clients.
· Coach or assist boxing classes, fight team sessions, and 1on1 sessions.
· Continue to take ongoing training/coaching opportunities to upgrading coaching lvl.
· Other related duties as assigned, varying according to need.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and attributes:
· Completion of high school at minimum.
· Experience sparring, competing, and coaching.
· An in-depth understanding of the sport and the training demands.
· Ability to use hand-pads and various boxing implements at a high level.
· Minimum Lvl 1 certified boxing coach.
· Customer service and sales skills.
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to coach, mentor, and bring out the best in others.
· Flexibility to work a non-traditional schedule.
· Must get a criminal record check & Child abuse registry check.
Minimum 7.5hrs per week –Monday to Friday 5:15-6:45 pm- with the opportunity to move to full time solely based off ability to secure additional private sessions. Starting wage $15-$20 per hour + commission for additional private sessions sold & completed.
Please forward your resume in confidence to Dylan Martin (firstname.lastname@example.org).